- What does this policy cover?
We are governed by the Data Protect Policy when processing all personal data provided by you via the www.reliancepersonnel.co.uk website. We ask you to read it thoroughly
Simply do not submit any personal data to us if you do not agree to the way we process data in the manner outlined below
- Who is the controller of the data we provide?
We ensure that the data you supply to us is only used for the purpose set out in this policy and processed proficiently in a fair and lawful manner.
- What information will we collect and how will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal and sensitive data. Such data for in instance your name, contact details, and information in your CVT will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by our company in the following ways:
- To facilitate the recruitment process while providing our services to you
- To assess data about you against vacancies we think may be suitable for you
- To send your information to clients in order to assess your eligibility for jobs or apply for one
- To enable you to apply online for jobs, submit your CV or subscribe to job alerts that we think may be of interest to you
- To fully market our recruitment services to you
- To enable us to develop and market other product/services that we feel may add value to our company and improve our customer service
- To send you general information about the industry including reports, promotions, offers, client events and networking
- To respond to your queries
- To send information to third parties for the purpose of employment, qualifications and criminal reference checking services etc.
- To send information to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and provide services such as IT Consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems.
- To send information to our outsourcing partners
- To send information to third parties in the event of a sale, merger or liquidation
- How do we protect your information?
Appropriate measures have been put in place to ensure any data is kept secure
- How long will we hold your information for?
Your information will be held by us for as long as is necessary in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller and also to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations. Upon being notified by yourself we will update or delete your personal data accordingly
- How do we collect and aggregate information about visitors to our website?
In order to improve our services, we collect information about the way jobseekers and visitors use this website. Such information is only gained and used to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends etc. Please note that we may share this kind of aggregated data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes. Furthermore, we may undertake marketing profiling to help us identify jobs or services which may be of interest to you.
A cookie is a small data file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things – for instance:
- Remembering your preferences
- Recording what you have put in your shopping basket
- Counting the number of people looking at a website.
- Remembering login details, etc.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will likely restrict your use of our website.
- Links to other websites